“If you don’t want to be coached, you will be left behind.”
The Need for Coaching
W e are taught that if we want more, we must have more education, more relationships, and more opportunities. While this is true, the reality is that coaching provides a new dimension. A dimension that helps us understand that if you want more, it begins by becoming more self-aware. It is the foundation on which a life and career are built. The program was designed with that idea central to who I am, what I do, and how I coach. My approach begins with personal assessment continues with personal coaching and culminates in personal and professional change.
The Question is: Who is Coaching You?
I’ve come to some simple conclusions about how to develop talent and help people “take that next step” in their personal and/or professional lives:
- I serve it up in a way you can get it. Simple. Powerful. Frameworks.
- We live in the knowledge economy that commands us to know and understand our value and put ourselves in a position to use it.
- We live in the Coaching Revolution that says you either are a coach, have a coach or don’t want to be coached.
We All Need A Coach. Why?
- Great coaches make you have conversations you don’t want to have.
- Great coaches make you do things you don’t want to do.
- Great coaches do both of these things so that you can become something you didn’t think you could become.
- Great coaches offer feedback – it’s where you learn the most.
- My coaching program is offered in 90-day cycles, and allows you to develop systems and frameworks that create new levels of personal and/or professional challenges while creating new levels of opportunity.
If you want a better outcome, then have a better conversation with yourself, your team, and the marketplace.
“You never know when you register for a retreat or professional development event whether the speakers will deliver anything. I always go in with the mindset that if I learn just one thing I’ll have gotten my money’s worth…believing that in today’s world there isn’t that much truly new content. But Colby Jubenville disproved that theory. He smashed that myth with energy, passion, insight, humor and an ability to connect that is rare by any measure. Listen to Dr. Jubenville. Come prepared to take rapid-fire notes. Be ready to challenge and question him. It brings out the best in this unique man who is out to change the world.”